- The Journal of Hospital Medicine (JHM) is the premier peer-reviewed, indexed (MEDLINE, PubMed, Scopus, and Embase) publication for the specialty of Hospital Medicine, dedicated to publishing evidence that transforms care of the hospitalized patient.
- JHM advances excellence in Hospital Medicine clinical care and research through the dissemination of studies, evidence-based clinical care updates and reviews, and rigorous evaluations of approaches to improve the quality, safety, and value of care for hospitalized adults and children. Broad areas of interest include:
- Treatments for common inpatient conditions (such as pneumonia, COPD, sepsis, thromboembolism, or asthma);
- Approaches to improving perioperative care and care for hospitalized patients with geriatric or pediatric vulnerabilities (such as mobility problems, or those with complex longitudinal care);
- Evaluation of innovative health delivery system or educational models;
- Approaches to improving the quality, safety, and value of healthcare across the acute and postacute continuum of care; and, evaluation of policy and payment changes that affect hospital and postacute care.
- JHM provides print, online only, and online-first content for more than 25,500 physicians and health care professionals involved in patient care, clinical decision making, teaching, academic research, and administration at institutions and hospitals around the world.
- Article commentary keeps physicians engaged with colleagues and e-Newsletters delivered to the SHM database, plus RSS feeds, and social media channels, including YouTube access to SHMLive, keeps visitors up to date.
- HM Daily News is the official show daily newspaper of the Society of Hospital Medicine annual meeting. It has the important information needed for participants to make the most of their time at the meeting.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website, and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through a number of exciting options. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit.