- The Hospitalist is the official newsmagazine of the Society of Hospital Medicine. Now in its 24rd year of publication, The Hospitalist reports on issues and trends in the practice of hospital medicine, reaching more than 33,000 hospitalists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, residents, and medical administrators interested in the practice and business of hospital medicine.
- The award-winning newsmagazine features a range of compelling articles in print and online including practical, evidence-based clinical reviews in subject matter areas most important to hospitalists; quality improvement initiatives and developments; research related to the clinical management of inpatients; regulatory and medico-legal issues; operational strategies for HM group leaders; coverage of domestic and international developments; and, profiles and interviews with hospital medicine leaders.
- Articles are written by professional journalists, clinicians, and researchers in the field of hospital medicine. Each issue also includes opinions from a variety of industry leaders, including the Society of Hospital Medicine’s board of directors, as well as experts in clinical care, practice management, and quality improvement.
- Online, The Hospitalist publishes articles and information to its website, the-hospitalist.org/hospitalist, as part of the MDedge® web portal. The Hospitalist also includes an extensive classified section featuring a comprehensive listing of job opportunities geared toward clinicians in hospital-based settings.
- The Hospitalist keeps busy hospital-based clinicians current, saving them time and gaining perspective. Article commentary keeps physicians engaged with colleagues and e-Newsletters delivered to the SHM database, plus RSS feeds, and social media channels, including YouTube access to SHMLive, keeps visitors up to date.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website, and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through a number of exciting options. Check all of your opportunities in the integrated media kit and our rate card.