- Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management® (JCOM), a peer-reviewed, indexed journal and affiliated website, is in its 29th year of publication.
- JCOM is consistently rated the top ranked evidence-based managed care/payer journal in the marketplace for Readership*. As the first and only clinical outcomes application-to-practice journal, JCOM provides nearly 38,000 BPA-audited key managed care/payer formulary decision makers with evidence-based practical information for improving the quality and value of care.
- Healthcare’s move away from “fee for service” to “value-based service” is tied directly into improving patient outcomes through evidence-based/patient-centered improvement strategies. JCOM articles translate the evidence into practical information, helping managed care/payer decision makers improve the safety and cost-effectiveness of care.
- Key features include the case-based clinical review, which presents a critical review of the literature as well as how to apply the evidence to a specific patient case; original research; clinical reviews; Outcomes Research & Reviews.
- All features, including its highly valued improvement strategies and system innovations in the Reports from the Field series, appear in print and in a reader-friendly digital format online at mdedge.com/jcomjournal, part of the MDedge® web portal.
*Managed Care Readership Studies. © Copyright Kantar Media.
Extend Your Reach
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management® mobile-optimized website, updated daily, and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique, validated HCP eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; ClinicalEdge summaries from the literature; or a disease-state HUB built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with our Key Contacts.