- Cardiology News, online at mdedge.com/cardiology, part of the MDedge® web portal, provides news and views that matter to cardiologists in a timely and interactive format, providing the best way for physicians to stay current, save time, and gain perspective.
- Award-winning daily news coverage, and stories from the print publication, physicians can get immediate information online. Conversation can be joined through blogs and social media (Facebook, Twitter).
- Cardiology News is the best way for physicians to stay current, save time, and gain perspective.
- Readers rely on this leading independent newspaper for breaking new, topical features, and insightful commentary—in a clear, concise, accessible format—that can be used daily in practice.
- Cardiology News is published monthly and circulates to over 32,000 cardiovascular specialists and related subspecialists in a print format. All articles are researched, written, and produced by professional medical journalists.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Cardiology News’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.