- Current Psychiatry is the leading peer-reviewed source of practical, evidence-based information that is valued by psychiatric clinicians.
- As the #1 publication in readers, #1 A-size clinical review publication in exposures, and a top journal-affiliated site in the market in terms of unique monthly visitors*, Current Psychiatry reaches 44,000 office- and hospital-based psychiatrists and advanced practice clinicians with solutions to common clinical problems in daily practice.
- Current Psychiatry offers a robust multichannel platform to advertisers that includes mdedge.com/psychiatry online, part of the MDedge® web portal, live events, custom educational programs.
- Our partnership with Annals of Clinical Psychiatry, the official publication of the American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists, provides an international forum for exploring the etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of psychiatric disorders, publishing high-quality, peer-reviewed articles focused on advancing patient care, including original research, timely reviews, case reports, letters to the editor, and book reviews.
- Annals is distributed to members of the American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists quarterly in February, May, August, and November. Full-text articles are available online at www.aacp.com and via bonus distribution at the AACP’s educational meetings and other psychiatric meetings.
- Indexed with the National Library of Medicine, the journal has a 2018 impact factor of 1.286. Donald W. Black, MD, Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Iowa, is the Editor-in-Chief. Current and archived issues, benefits of membership, details regarding the AACP’s annual meetings, and more information about the AACP is available at www.aacp.com.
* May 2020 Medical/Surgical Media Measurement Study: Psychiatry Office & Hospital. © Copyright 2020 Kantar Media;
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Current Psychiatry’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.