- Clinical Psychiatry News is the leading independent news source for the practicing psychiatrist. Readers rely on Clinical Psychiatry News for daily, specialty-specific news and insightful commentary in a clear, concise, accessible format. All researched, written, and produced by professional medical journalists.
- Online at mdedge.com/psychiatry, part of the MDedge® Network, our award-winning news coverage is updated daily and includes physician commentaries that add perspective on how the news matters to the way psychiatric specialists practice.
- Columns and commentaries, videos, and special reports are immediately accessible online and through e-blasts and newsletters. Clinical Psychiatry News is the best way for psychiatrists to stay current, save time, and gain perspective.
- Current Psychiatry is the leading peer-reviewed source of practical, evidence-based information that is valued by psychiatric clinicians and is the #1 publication in both total readers and average issue readers and #1 A-size clinical review publication in exposures*.
- Current Psychiatry offers a robust multichannel platform to advertisers that includes mdedge.com/psychiatry online, part of the MDedge® Network, live events and custom educational programs. Articles provide solutions to common clinical problems in daily practice.
*Kantar Media, Medical/Surgical 2023 Media Measurement Study
© Copyright 2023 Kantar
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Current Psychiatry’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.