- Dermatology News® has been the leading independent newspaper for medical, surgical, and aesthetic dermatology for nearly 50 years.
- Specialty-specific news and insightful physician commentary presented in a clear, concise, accessible format is applicable to daily practice.
- Reaching more than 16,000 dermatologists, dermatologic surgeons, procedural dermatologists, dermatology nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- All articles are researched, written, and produced by experienced medical journalists.
- Daily news updates and commentary can be found online at mdedge.com/dermatology, part of the MDedge® web platform.
- This site provides even more specialty-specific news and views organized by clinical “specialty focus” topics in a timely and interactive format.
- Award winning daily news coverage, columns, and commentaries, videos, and special reports are immediately accessible online and through eBlasts and newsletters.
- Dermatology News is the best way for dermatology specialists to stay current, saves time, and provides perspective.
Extend Your Reach
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Dermatology News’ regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state hubs built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.