- For over 50 years, Internal Medicine News (IMN) has been the leading independent newspaper for internal medicine.
- Specialty-focused news and insightful commentary—in a clear, concise, accessible format—keeps busy physicians up to date on clinical advances that impact their daily practice of medicine.
- Circulating to more than 113,000 general internists and related subspecialists, IMN features articles researched, written, and produced by professional medical journalists.
- Online at mdedge.com/internalmedicine, part of the MDedge® web portal, the IMN site is updated throughout the day with specialty-specific news with expert clinician commentary, key clinical and regulatory issues, physician-written columns, MD-IQ™ quizzes, and ClinicalEdge® summaries, videos, podcasts, and special reports, immediately accessible online and through e-blasts and newsletters.
- Physicians engage online by contacting editors, and sharing articles via social media and stay up-to-date, save time, and gain perspective.
- PowerBuy™ provides special discount programs to reach primary care physicians.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Internal Medicine News’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.