- For over 50 years, Internal Medicine News® (IMN) has been the leading independent newspaper for internal medicine. With specialty-focused news and insightful commentary—in a clear, concise, accessible format—Internal Medicine News keeps busy physicians up-to-date on clinical advances that impact their daily practice of medicine.
- Internal Medicine News is published 11 times per year and circulates to more than 98,000 general internists and related subspecialists.
- All news articles are researched, written, and produced by professional medical journalists.
- Internal Medicine News can also be found online at www.mdedge.com/internalmedicine (part of the MDedge® web portal). This site is updated throughout the day with specialty-specific news with expert clinician commentary, key clinical and regulatory issues, physician-written columns, MD-IQTM quizzes, ClinicalEdge® summaries, and special reports immediately accessible online and through e-blasts and newsletters.
- Physicians can engage online by contacting editors and sharing articles via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Internal Medicine News is the best way for physicians to stay up-to-date, save time, and gain perspective.
- PowerBuy™ provides special discount programs to reach primary care physicians.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Internal Medicine News’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.