- OBG Management has been a proven, long-time leader in delivering expert, relevant, evidence-based, and award-winning clinical content, and timely practice management information to engage women’s healthcare specialists in print, online, and on mobile devices, for more than 30 years.
- Content focuses on what these specialists need to care for the next woman who walks into their practice.
- OBG Management is led by a select Editorial Board, elite professionals representing all areas of obstetrics and gynecology, and Editor-in-Chief Robert L. Barbieri, MD, Kate Macy Ladd Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
- Through its award-winning website, mdedge.com/obgyn (part of the MDedge® web portal), articles appearing in OBG Management are interactively reinforced with complementary and stand-alone surgical technique videos. Web exclusives include the latest news, conference coverage, polls, quizzes, and recent research summaries.
- A consistent leader in delivering readership and exposures, OBG Management ranks #1 in high readers and average page exposures, outperforming all other journals in the specialty*. Further, readers tell Kantar Media that OBG Management is a publication they like spending time with.
*May 2021 Medical/Surgical Media Measurement Study, Obstetrics/Gynecology.© 2021 Kantar Media.
Extend Your Reach
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through OBG Management’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.