- OBG Management has been a proven, long-time leader in delivering expert, relevant, evidence-based, and award-winning clinical content, and timely practice management information to engage women’s healthcare specialists in print, online, and on mobile devices, for more than 30 years.
- Content focuses on what these specialists need to care for the next woman who walks into their practice.
- OBG Management is led by a select Editorial Board, elite professionals representing all areas of obstetrics and gynecology, and Editor-in-Chief Robert L. Barbieri, MD, Kate Macy Ladd Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
- Through its award-winning website, mdedge.com/obgyn (part of the MDedge® web portal), articles appearing in OBG Management are interactively reinforced with complementary and stand-alone surgical technique videos. Web exclusives include the latest news, conference coverage, polls, quizzes, and recent research summaries.
- A consistent leader in delivering readership and exposures, OBG Management ranks #1 in high readers and average page exposures, outperforming all other journals in the specialty*. Further, readers tell Kantar Media that OBG Management is a publication they like spending time with.
*May 2021 Medical/Surgical Media Measurement Study, Obstetrics/Gynecology.© 2021 Kantar Media.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through OBG Management’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.