- For 55 years, Pediatric News has been the leading independent newspaper for pediatricians providing specialty-focused news and insightful commentary—in a clear, concise, accessible format—keeping busy physicians up to date on clinical advances that impact their daily practice of medicine.
- Pediatric News circulates to over 60,000 specialists in pediatrics, pediatric infectious diseases, and pediatric nurse practitioners. All news articles are researched, written, and produced by professional medical journalists.
- Pediatric News, online at mdedge.com/pediatrics, part of the MDedge® web portal, is updated throughout the day with news that may include Views on the News—expert clinician commentary on how the news affects medical practice in a timely and interactive format.
- The annual Rare Pediatric Diseases Special Report, debuted in 2019, is developed through our valued partnership with NORD to raise awareness and educate clinicians on diagnosing and treating rare and genetic disorders, that predominantly occur among infants and children.
- Award-winning daily news coverage, columns and commentaries, and special reports are immediately accessible online and through e-blasts and newsletters. Physicians engage online by contacting authors, editors, and sharing articles via social media, offering the best way for pediatricians to stay up to date, save time, and gain perspective.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Pediatric News’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ™ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.