- Launched in 1967, Pediatric News® is one of the leading independent newspapers for pediatricians. With specialty-focused news and insightful commentary – in a clear, concise, accessible format – Pediatric News keeps busy physicians up-to-date on clinical advances that impact their daily practice of medicine.
- Pediatric News is published monthly and circulates to over 59,000 specialists in pediatrics, pediatric infectious diseases, and pediatric nurse practitioners.
- All news articles are researched, written, and produced by professional medical journalists.
- Pediatric News can be found online at mdedge.com/pediatrics, part of the MDedge® web portal.
- Award-winning daily news coverage, columns and commentaries, and special reports are immediately accessible online and through e-blasts and newsletters. Pediatric News is the best way for pediatricians to stay up to date, save time, and gain perspective.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Pediatric News’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ™ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.