- Internal Medicine News® and Family Practice News® have long been the leading independent newspapers for busy primary care physicians. Readers rely on Family Practice News and Internal Medicine News for breaking news and insightful commentary.
- Published 12x a year the newspapers circulate to more than 217,000 physicians.
- The online destinations of Family Practice News and Internal Medicine News can be found at mdedge.com/familymedicine and mdedge.com/internalmedicine, part of the MDedge® web portal. Both sites are updated throughout the day with specialty specific news and commentaries. Physicians can engage online by contacting editors and sharing articles via social media. Family Practice News and Internal Medicine News are the best way for physicians to stay up-to-date, save time, and gain perspective. (See individual brands for more details.)
- Super PowerBuy brings together the optimal blend of clinical and medical news content through The Journal of Family Practice® (JFP) and PowerBuy™ (Family Practice News® and Internal Medicine News®).
- Gain maximum primary care reach, duplicated and unduplicated, when you surround your ad with these three publications. Use the discounted PowerBuy™ (Family Practice News® and Internal Medicine News®) and The Journal of Family Practice® (JFP) and earn 25% off the earned page rate in JFP. (See individual brands for more details.)
Extend Your Reach
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Family Practice News’ and Internal Medicine News’ regularly published journals and affiliated, mobile-optimized websites; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.