- Rheumatology News is the leading independent newspaper for the practicing rheumatologist.
- Rheumatology News keeps rheumatologists up-to-date on clinical advances that impact their daily practice of medicine. Published 18x a year and circulates to more than 8,000 rheumatologists, selected Primary Care Physicians, and NP/PAs in Rheumatology.
- Rheumatology News can be found online at mdedge.com/rheumatology , part of the MDedge web portal. Award-winning daily news coverage, columns and commentaries, videos, and special reports are accessible online and through eblasts and eNewsletters.
- The annual Rare Rheumatologic Diseases Special Report, developed through our valued partnership with NORD, recently debuted to raise awareness about rare autoinflammatory disorders and aid in shortening time to diagnosis and providing effective care plans/treatments.
- Rheumatologists save time, stay up to date, and gain perspectives, through e-newsletters, Facebook and Twitter.
Extend Your Reach
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Rheumatology News’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.