- MDedge Family Medicine is the home of Family Practice News® and The Journal of Family Practice®. Award-winning daily news coverage, columns and commentaries, and special reports are immediately accessible online and through e-blasts and newsletters.
- Family physicians can engage online by contacting editors and sharing articles via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. It is the best way for family physicians to stay current, save time, and gain perspective.
- The Journal of Family Practice (JFP) is a peer-reviewed and indexed journal that provides timely, practical, and evidence-based information physicians immediately put into practice. Research and applied evidence articles, plus patient-oriented departments like Practice Alert, PURLs, and Clinical Inquiries can all be found online at mdedge.com/familymedicine.
- For more than 50 years, Family Practice News has been the leading independent newspaper for the family physician. With news in perspective and insightful commentary—in a clear, concise, accessible format— Family Practice News keeps busy physicians up to date on clinical advances that impact their daily practice of medicine.
- The website, which logs an average of nearly 288,000 unique visitors each month, also offers videos by physician specialists, Residents' Rapid Review—a 5-question quiz designed specifically for those preparing to take the family medicine (re)certification exam, and interactive features like Photo Rounds Friday—a weekly diagnostic puzzler.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through the Journal of Family Practice’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.