- The Journal of Family Practice (JFP) is a peer-reviewed and indexed journal. The journal provides its nearly 104,000 family physician readers with timely, practical, and evidence-based information they immediately put into practice.
- Research and applied evidence articles, plus patient-oriented departments like Practice Alert, PURLs, and Clinical Inquiries can be found in print and at mdedge.com/familymedicine, part of the MDedge® web portal.
- The website, which logs an average of more than 388,000 unique visitors each month, also offers audiocasts and videos by physician specialists, Residents' Rapid Review—a 5-question quiz designed specifically for those preparing to take the family medicine (re)certification exam, and interactive features like Photo Rounds Friday—a weekly diagnostic puzzler.
- Super PowerBuy brings together the optimal blend of clinical and medical news content through The Journal of Family Practice® (JFP) and PowerBuy™ (Family Practice News® and Internal Medicine News®).
- Gain maximum primary care reach, duplicated and unduplicated, when you surround your ad with these three publications. Use the discounted PowerBuy™ (Family Practice News® and Internal Medicine News®) and The Journal of Family Practice® (JFP) and earn 25% off the earned page rate in JFP. (See individual brands for more details.)
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through the Journal of Family Practice’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.