ASHPE Bestows FMC With Seven Awards
Parsippany, NJ – April 23, 2019 – Frontline Medical Communications, a leader in digital, print, live events, and creator of the MDedge® network, is proud to acknowledge the numerous awards it recently earned from the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors (ASHPE). With seven awards in five markets, MDedge® ObGyn and OBG Management® won three! Winners include:
- MDedge ObGyn: Gold Award for Best Website – demonstrating overall excellent editorial content and balance, graphic design, and interactive features that engage an active community.
- OBG Management®: Gold Award for Best Feature Article Series – a 4-part series on value-based medicine, produced in collaboration with ACOG, published January through April 2018.
- OBG Management®: Silver Award for Best How-To Article – for Frederick Ueland’s feature on “Ovarian Masses: Surgery or Surveillance?” published June 2018.
- Cardiology News®: Silver Award for Best Conference or Trade Show Coverage – for the ACC 2018 Annual Meeting of the American College of Cardiology content published March through June 2018.
- Clinician Reviews®: Silver Award for Best Infographics – for effective use of infographics to illustrate information of relevance to the audience, in a meaningful and eye-catching manner. Clinician Reviews won for the 6-page November/December 2018 article featuring infographic results from the annual Job Satisfaction Survey.
- Cutis®: Bronze Award for Best New Department – for the Hospital Consult series published in partnership with the Society for Dermatology Hospitalists monthly October – December 2018.
- Hematology News®: Bronze Award for Best Commentary – for the “Full disclosure” commentary, written by Dr. Matt Kalaycio, Editor-in-Chief, appearing in the November 2018 issue.
Alan Imhoff, CEO, said “Congratulations to all winners and the entire staff who made this possible. FMC continues to focus on editorial quality, and we should all be proud of these accomplishments. We honor our hard working staff who collectively excel in their efforts against the very best the healthcare sector has to offer.”
Content development, quality, and relevancy is of utmost importance at Frontline, with an emphasis on digital first. The many people who contribute to the editorial creation, digital and print design, multimedia innovation, and marketing research – working with authors, opinion leaders, and advisory boards – continually show professionalism and expertise as they strive to produce a depth and breadth of content that meets the evolving needs of our omnichannel readers. FMC is honored to have been recognized by the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors, and have in turn honored our staff by producing a short video.
For details on the markets we serve, any of our multi-faceted opportunities, and to contact our staff, please visit our website.
Frontline Medical Communications Inc. is one of the healthcare industry’s largest medical communications companies and a leader in digital, print, and live events. The Company leads in HCP-level targeting and is ranked 1st in combined web and print engagements. With MDedge®, our state-of-the-art integrated web portal, and audited email database, FMC meets the marketing challenges of our clients with superior reach, optimal sponsorship opportunities, and flexible advertising programs. We reach 1.2 million+ physicians, NPs, PAs, HCPs, and key healthcare decision makers through more than 30 media brands serving 20 distinct markets, who access our content through an array of digital, print, and face to face channels and social media platforms. FMC delivers award-winning, indexed, clinical reviews; practice and policy information; and medical news daily from on-site reporting at major medical meetings, many in collaboration with notable societies, medical associations, and opinion leaders. FMC produces live events, digital click-for-credit, and CME in affiliation with Global Academy for Medical Education, LLC (globalacademycme.com) and Hemedicus (www.hemedicus.com). Visit frontlinemedcom.com | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.
Contact: Alan Imhoff, CEO, Frontline Medical Communications, [email protected], 973-290-8216.
Frontline Medical Communications
Corporate office: 7 Century Drive, Suite 302
Parsippany, NJ 07054-4609
Main: 973.206.3434 | Fax: 973.206.9378