- Clinician Reviews (CR) has been a leading source of peer-reviewed, practical, evidence-based clinical
content for more than 30 years. CR keeps NPs and PAs in primary care and all other specialties up to date on all aspects of clinical practice and engages PAs and NPs in a collaborative and collegial approach to health care.
CR is endorsed by the American Society of Endocrine PAs, the Association of Family Practice PAs and NPs, the International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses, the National Kidney Foundation-Council of Advanced Practitioners, and National Organization for Rare Disorders.
- In 2019 CR won a silver award in the Best Use of Infographics category for our Third Annual Job Satisfaction Survey. The survey was fielded to more than 1,200 NP/PAs.
- The CR website, mdedge.com/clinicianreviews —part of the MDedge® web portal, provides access to multiple CE/CME offerings, in-depth clinical review and case-based articles, videos, supplements, and various interactive medical quizzes in dermatology, cardiology, and radiology.
- Daily Rounds e-newsletters, delivered to an average of 70,000 engaged NPs and PAs, and social media posts, alert them to what’s new and relevant to their practice.
- CR presents 2 live educational events for NPs and PAs: Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit (MEDS) and the Cardiovascular, Allergy & Respiratory Summit (CARPS) and connects to NPs and PAs instantly via social media (Facebook.com/ClinRev and [email protected]).
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through a custom-published, single-sponsored Clinician Review’s journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; Clinician for Clinician-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.