- Cutis® is a monthly peer-reviewed journal referenced in Index Medicus/MEDLINE focusing on the practical side of dermatology.
- An educational resource for 58 years, dermatologists incorporate the diagnosis and treatment information presented in Cutis articles into patient care. Readers also become aware of new products and services through case reports, original research, clinical pearls, quizzes (both clinical dermatology and dermatopathology), physician columns, and review articles.
- Our quizzes in print are eligible for 1 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) self-assessment credit from the American Board of Dermatology, which aids readers in fulfilling the requirements that demonstrate their ongoing competency as certified dermatologists.
- According to a survey*, 72% of respondents indicated that content from an indexed publication (Index Medicus/PubMed) is more credible than from a non-indexed publication.
- Cutis is partners with the Association of Military Dermatologists (AMD), Association of Professors of Dermatology Residency Program Directors Section, Skin of Color Society, and Society of Dermatology Hospitalists, and their content helps Cutis readers understand the specific needs of these patient populations.
- The MDedge Dermatology web site, part of the MDedge web portal, features an extensive archive of quality clinical content from Cutis that provides readers with tools for point of care. Image-based quizzes are published weekly.
- Online content for residents to aid dermatologists in-training include monthly resident columns, and quizzes.
*Source: Cutis Reader Input and Evaluation Study (July 2017)
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Cutis’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique, eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.