- Launched in 1993, Neurology Reviews is the first and original news source in neurology. Neurology Reviews (NR) has a 28-year history of providing independent, unbiased news to neurologists and clinicians interested in the neurosciences.
- NR covers medical conferences and clinical research findings, as well as specialty trends, expert opinions, and the breadth of influences affecting the practice of neurology. Experienced medical journalists attend key medical conferences worldwide to deliver timely, relevant, and insightful news affecting the practice of neurology and all its subspecialties.
- In addition to the monthly print issue reaching over 25,000 neurologists and clinicians interested in neuroscience, NR is accessible online at mdedge.com/neurology, part of the MDedge® web portal. The site features online ahead of print conference reporting, audio and video interviews, disease-specific microsites, self-assessment quizzes, supplements, sponsored educational programs, a calendar of relevant international medical meetings, and a career center that lists job openings around the country.
- The annual Rare Neurological Disease Special Report, coinciding with Rare Disease Day, is developed through our valued partnership with NORD. In its 7th year, physicians, advocacy groups and other stakeholders rely on this issue to stay informed on the latest advances in rare and pediatric neurological disorders, helping to shorten time to diagnosis and optimize care. Distribution extends throughout the year in print, online, and at major conferences.
- NR provides its print content, including special issues and supplements, through a mobile App, on a mobile-friendly website, in digital editions, and through targeted e-blasts.
Frontline Medical Communications provides unique and unparalleled digital solutions around our trusted brands. Reach your target audience broadly through Neurology Reviews’s regularly published journal and affiliated, mobile-optimized website; and broadcast emails. Or, segment your message and narrow your reach through our unique eDatabase; MD-IQ interactive self-assessment clinical challenges; or a disease-state microsite built from our credible, authoritative content. Check all of your opportunities in our media kit available here or get in touch with any of our Key Contacts.